Pender Harbour BBS
 - Forums - Reply - Statistics - Sign Up - Search - Go to Live Chat   

Pender Harbour BBS / BACK IN THE DAY: Old times, old friends, old school... Pender Harbour history. / haunted rooms in sundowner inn
<< . 1 . 2 .
Adrienne Villeneuve
# Posted: 29 Aug 2009 14:09

My memory isn't perfect but I hope it was Sinclair Bay Road; quite possibly Clayton Road? As you drive down into heart of Garden Bay, there's a hill that you can go up. I think that's Sinclair Bay Road and as you pass that road, there's one to the left that goes down. Is that Sinclair Bay road too or Clayton?

Windsandandstars
# Posted: 4 Jul 2013 09:45

Stayed in the Sunshine Coast Hotel several times in the 70s with family. A couple of nights in the early 80s with the gal who's now my wife. Never saw a ghost.
However this whole Pender Harbour blog is stirring up a few for me...
My folks liked sports fishing and I was nearly born at the old hospital, but my Mom was just in false labour and I arrived a couple of weeks later somewhere else!
Used to love picking berries mid-summer from the side of the road that ran in front of the Hotel down to the Gov.

Rachel Simpson
# Posted: 7 May 2014 13:28

So, what was the consensus on this, haunted or not? Coast Lover, did you ever go, if so, did you ever experience anything otherworldly?

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your answer

Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

» Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.